Friday, March 6, 2009

We were SPOILED!!!

On Sunday my sister and mother threw Curt, Chiquita, and I a fabulous baby shower. There were family, friends, co-workers from school, and the zoo. We were extremely spoiled by everyone's generosity. Here is a pic of what the room looked like as we brought in all of the gifts. The room looks a little bit better now but we still have a lot to organize and put together.


Here are some pics of the baby shower cake and a special one just for Chiquita! Of course, these were made by my great friend Jennie!



My mom knitted a blanket for us with roses in all of the corners as well as gave us a baptismal gown for Chiquita. She made a garment bag for it as well; the picture on the right is me figuring out what it is! I did not know this was coming and absolutely love it. We actually received other handmade quilts; which I find so amazing as it took people's time and energy.





1 comment:

Maria's Blog said...

I wish I could have been there. Those cakes look like they were delicious. I would have died. I gave up all forms of sweets for lent. There were so many desserts at the bridal shower and I had none:(