Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can you find the baby?

amongst all the presents?
This was the scene at my parents house before the wrapping paper hurricane began. No this is not all for Josie but ten of us and we all still exchange with each other so it's a pile. My nieces got lots of new clothes and craft projects. Josie got a new bike, play house, walk and ride walker, a Build A Bear reindeer, a tea set and the Happy Feet movie (in honor of her constant dancing feet), and clothes as well as a duffel luggage set for trips away. My nieces seemed to think that was a sign she was ready for a sleepover; no give me another 17 years for that :) We were all spoiled and grateful for it.
Here's a few of Josie enjoying paper everywhere. She was so tired out by the end of the night that she laid herself down on the carpet to put herself to sleep! Of course I don't have a picture of that and we took it as ur cue to start packing up.

No comments: