Tuesday, February 9, 2010

2 Years for Curt and I


Today we are celebrating our two year wedding anniversary. I am shocked to think that amazing day was already two years ago, it doesn't feel that long ago but so much good has happened to us in the past two years and Curt makes it easy to be married. The altar flowers were ordered in honor of our wedding anniversary at church so we took a picture with Josie after the service. When I woke up this moring and went into the kitchen to prepare the bottles for the day, there were flowers and a card from Curt. I actually walked right past it and didn't notice for like five minutes! Tomorrow night, Curt and I are going on a date to Best Buy to buy a new camera and then dinner at Claim Jumpers. Thanks everyone for the messages and calls wishing us a happy anniversary.

No comments: