Monday, November 1, 2010

Christmas!


Christmas is all I have on my brain this year! I don't know if that's because baby brother should be here and home in time for Christmas or because I'm excited to see Josie get excited about the music, lights, and presents! I don't know but I can't wait to decorate...Curt is leaving on Thanksgiving to go hunting so we are going to put the family tree up that morning before he leaves town. One decoration I can't wait for is a Christmas train set...I've always wanted one and never let myself indulge; you know no kids and having the dogs in the past always seemed like logical reasons not to have one. Well this year we will have two kids (ha, one might not even be a week old yet) and since the dogs have moved I think I have no reasons left to talk myself out of buying one! Who knows about GeoTrax and their quality? They look totally kid friendly? Are they worth the price? How fun does this look if it were under the tree? The top one is on sale this week at Toys R Us and I'm so torn about to buy or not to buy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nick loves his train set. Its very kid friendly.