Sunday, March 27, 2011

Country Springs Waterpark



For a final hurrah of my maternity leave; the kiddos and I headed to Country Springs Waterpark with some of our playdate pals. This was Collin's first time in a swimsuit; look at him filling out a 6-12 swimsuit...hoping it will get us through the summer? The last time Josie and I went to the waterpark Collin went by the babysitters house but this time she was watching some other kiddos so we weren't able to do that. It ended up being a good thing because I took Collin with us; while he didn't go in the water it was a positive for me. When collin was first born I was terrified to leave the house with both of them; worrying about meltdowns and embarssment that would happen in public. Well I've come a long way baby! We did lots of fun things over break...the zoo, the waterpark, the mall, playdates, Gymbo play, soccer class, walks, outside to play.

No comments: