Saturday, January 31, 2009

Did the Blog End???

This week Curt asked me so I guess we're done with the blog...??? Why I asked? And he said because you never put anything on there anymore! He's right, I don't, I haven't .... we don't have a lot to share right now! This is what's been going on in the past month....

1. Curt started back to school on Wednesday nights
2. Jaime is a nervous nut about being pregnant and Curt has to deal with her irrational fears--that's kind of been a theme through the whole thing though; usually though after a day I move...I get these weird ideas in my head about squishing the baby when bending or sitting down too hard. I blame the extreme paranoia on the hormones???
3. We finally picked a color to paint Chiquita's room... that will be a fun post in a few weeks
4. Several open houses/viewings on the condo but no news there

That's it! You can see it's been uneventful in our house! By 9:30 last night we were both tucked in bed and snoring away! We'll Curt was because I heard him but I don't know if I was!

No comments: