Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Root Canal for Jaime


Yesterday I had my first root canal ever.... and it was not bad at all! You only hear the bad stories I guess but this was just like a cavity just a little longer. I did have my IPOD with and turned up high so I didn't have to listen though. I was scared and nervous going into it; not because of having dental work done but because of being pregnant. But Curt's brother Paul, who is an x-ray tech, made me feel better about having to get a few digital xrays done yesterday and people off of Facebook, who were pregnant and had dental work done with anethstetia in the last part of their pregnancy made me feel better too about going in...
No pain so far; just a little tenderness if I clench my jaw down on that side so I have the Tylenol ready but I don't even think I will need that!

No comments: