Monday, April 27, 2009

3 weeks old today...


Week 3 was our first week alone; Curt was home the first week with us and then my mom the 2nd. So this past week was a lot quieter; we still had a handful of visitors but most of the time was just us girls. It's been hard for me to manage my time; I get engrossed by the TV and I've read two books; the first ones since winter vacation! I'll figure it out soon.
Josie has been having her tummy time and usually doesn't cry for it. Everytime she holds her head up and is now turning it from side to side. Sometimes she holds it longer than others and tries harder but we can tell she's getting stronger. She has also really been alert and looking around; she loves to stare at the green walls in the living room and Curt thinks I'm crazy but I think she has a favorite book already; Baby Colors! Josie had her first shopping outing to the mall so we could spend some coupons and giftcards on her! We also went to visit Grandma Haar at work so we could get some glass cut for some picture frames. With the warmer weather, we also got in a few walks around the neighborhood; she really likes the stroller and seems to fall asleep in it! She also grew out of her first newborn outfit...it fits around the tummy but she is too long for it and can't stretch her legs all the way out so we will have to start the packing away box; sad because it was my favorite with the ruffle on her tush!

No comments: