Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Night Away=No Fun!


On Friday, I decided to be brave and leave Josie so Curt and I could go out together to a movie. I have been wanting to see Angels & Demons because I had loved the book! Well...I didn't love the movie; it could be because I knew the story and all the thrills before they were going to happen and because I was away from Josie and that's where my mind was. She was in the loving care of my sister...who is a registered nurse of 7/8 years and she even worked in a pediatric clinic; she knows more than Curt and I combined but I still cried 3 times; once as we left, once when the movie started, and once when we drove back and talked with my sister but I could hear her crying in the background. I'm not sure if I'm ready for another trip away; everyone says it gets easier but for now she can just go places with Curt and I.

No comments: