Thursday, July 9, 2009

3 Months Old and Sleeping in her crib...

Not sure why the blog is turning the pictures but here's a pic of Josie on her 3 month birthday!
She has really started smiling for us and will do it in response to Curt or my smile. Sometimes she'll do it for others but usually if they are working for it. It just makes my heart soar when she sees me, makes eye contact, and smiles back at me... On the way back from Rhinelander I told Curt I wasn't going to set the pack n play back up in our room and I would have Josie start sleeping in her crib. She had no problems; I think mom and dad had them though... I got teary-eyed, Curt checked on her a couple of times through the night and this was in addition to the baby monitor and movement monitor that we have in her room. Oh and in addition to the fact that it is only 10 steps from our bed to her crib!

Here she is when we layed her down and her she is when she woke up! She's a squirmy one..

1 comment:

Preston and Rachel said...

Congratulations on the big step, moving her into her own room. I remember getting all emotional about that with Talmage too (he was also only about ten steps away from us in his own room), but we all actually slept so much better after moving him into his own room is was a good move.