Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Skipping Out of Daycare


This week Josie has not been at the babysitters. Her youngest son came home from school on Monday at lunch with a high fever that wasn't breaking. (he ended up with a upper respiratory infection) This means Josie has been skipping out of daycare all week. Thankfully, my dad was available this to get Josie on Monday in the middle of the day and to watch her on Tues and Wed as well. Curt is off on Thursday to watch her and myself on Friday. Here's a picture of Josie when I went to pick her up on Monday afternoon; my youngest niece got out one of her favorite toys from the past...we're not ready to be on it alone but she had fun bouncing with our help.

1 comment:

Preston and Rachel said...

You have such a talented mom, I LOVE all of the cute hats that she has made. Josie is so cute and growing and changing so fast. Also, I keep forgetting to tell you the projects for kids to build at Lowes and Home Depot are free, but you usually have to sign up ahead of time either on-line or in person to make sure that they have enough kits.