Saturday, November 14, 2009

An Exciting Week

So Josie has had an exciting week... another tooth! Yep that's three already (just a small bit of one of her front top teeth poked through!) I checked my baby book from my mom and I was past 9 months before my teeth came in and Curt said his mother said he was past a year. So we were thinker later than sooner but they're here! And she is doing so well with it, sleeping through the night and not bothered by them but not eating the greatest???



Also, Josie can now move from being on all fours into a seated position on her own. This was Curt's first first; meaning he saw it before me or Denise. He was so excited that he called me at grad school on Thursday night. She's been doing it today all day long. See the video :)



And finally, Josie is crawling! Backwards but she's starting to get the hang of it; that's on the video too! What a week!

-

No comments: