Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Josie meets Santa



Curt and I typically go to dinner on Wednesday nights; tonight we decided to go to Applebees and to visit Santa. We went by Santa first but he was on his dinnerbreak so we walked over to Applebees and who was there? Santa on his dinnerbreak and calling us over to visit him at his table. So we did and Josie got to meet Santa. She was really watching him at first and then when we passed her off to him she wasn't so sure anymore but did pretty well; a little fussing because it's someone new but not a major meltdown....now to convince my nieces to have a picture of the three of them together. Thanks Santa for letting us visit you at dinnertime !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my first blog comment, and I am Brazilian, so, I'm sorry by any typing mistakes...

I think that it was a "magic" moment, for most of the people, Santa is the perfect exemple of families being together! Christmas is a "magic" time :)

Signed: Guilherme