Tuesday, June 8, 2010

First Sleepover





This past weekend Josie had her first sleepover at Papa and Grandma Haar's house...actually this was her first sleepover without Curt or I anywhere. My nieces stay at my parents usually once a month and everytime ask if Josie can too and the answer is always a definite no. Well this past weekend, Curt had to go in to work on Sunday morning at 4am and I was still not feeling well from the infection so I said yes; they and I were shocked, actually my whole family was shocked I agreed! Josie did really well though...and only kept them up from 12:15 to 1:15 am! My routine is to go into Josie's room and say goodnight to her when I go to bed, I still went in there and it was so empty feeling and I began to cry...not crazy sobbing but tears flowing but then I stopped because it hurt my eyes and sinuses too much! And then I slept through the night and into the morning. When is her next one? I'm not sure... maybe in another 14 months!!

No comments: