Friday, June 4, 2010

My Turn

Last week it was Josie's turn to be sick and this week it's been mine.
It started with pinkeye which isn't too awful to have and it gave me a bonus day off because of being contagious but then Wednesday it all started to hurt; sore throat upon swallowing, tension headache, postnasal drip, body aches everywhere, achy face, teeth aching, warm and clammy....a sinus infection! It took me to Thursday after school to go in to walk in for a SECOND time this week but I'm glad I did because one day of antiobitics and half of those symptoms are gone. Needless to says it's been a long week for me, a long week for Curt as he's doing everything around the house, and a long week for Josie because Mama was always in bed and she didn't understand...she would pound outside the bedroom door :) I love her. Anyways...it's almost 8 pm and that's the latest I've been up all week! So hopefully by Monday I will feel totally better and the eyes won't be red anymore because they are not clearing up yet! Being june and a school employee I didn't consider taking off an extra day considering I wasn't contagious so I can't wait for a weekend of relaxation and cancelled plans to recoop!
I, however, am not putting up a pathetic looking picture of myself because it wouldn't be half as cute as Josies :)

No comments: