Wednesday, January 5, 2011

3 weeks!

Collin's 3 weeks old!
This has been a hard week for Collin; he's been having some issues with the bathroom/gas. Only going once every 2-3 days but it makes him sooo uncomfortable several times a day. Sometimes it's just a sqwauk or two but others it's full on crying for 15 minutes or so.
Today we switched formulas, bottles, and started using gas drops so let's hope we see a difference in a few days.
In more happy news...he knows who his mama is! He is responding to my voice and will turn his head when he hears me and knows when I'm not holding him. He's turning into a mama's boy! (that's fine for now but I told him not as a grown-up :)
I have heard him coo twice and it is so sweet I can't wait to hear it more.
He also had a smile (albiet a gas bubble smile) but it was a huge open-mouth smile which is going to warm hearts one he's doing it on his own!
Can you see the discomfort on his face even when he sleeps ? It makes me so sad.

No comments: