Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Day

Our attempt with the kids in front of the Christmas tree :)
I would say maybe next year but I think that may be even harder then!
Christmas Day was a slow start. I was up at 6 a.m. but everyone else slept until almost 8:00!
So I watched TV and enjoyed the quiet until Curt and Josie woke up. Collin slept through the gift opening of his presents but Josie helped him out!
Curt's parents came over shortly thereafter and we celebrated Christmas with them.
The day after Christmas is Curt's mother's birthday as well so we celebrated her birthday too.
After they left, Josie and I went down for our naps and we went to have dinner at my parents house.
It was a quiet Christmas but lovely just the same.
And here's a photo of our early Christmas present!

No comments: