Tuesday, February 22, 2011

10 Week Photo Shoot

I'm really having issues with rotating my images for some reason; we downsized our camera so I'm still learning it a bit...maybe that's it?
But the reason for this post...to show off my little man...Mr. Collin who is now 10 weeks old! He's into the double digits. He is getting much stronger in his neck, plays with his tongue a bunch, and has on occasion been blowing spit bubbles. This guy is telling me he wants cereal!

He mimmicks a bunch now. If you laugh you can usually get him laughing or smiling too. He likes to have a conversation with you; his longest one has been with my sister which went back and forth like five times. His favorite sounds are pretend sneezing and gaaaaa...those often get a smile out of him too.
And he's posing for his 10 week photo shoot with a new blankie crocheted by my friend Anita.

No comments: