Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Best Husband Ever!




I'm here to brag today about having the best husband ever! Curt has been on a chore marathon yesterday and today. We got back from up north last night and since then he has...

1. mopped the kitchen and rearranged it to make it look bigger
2. put together a desk for a new office
3. mowed the lawn
4. cleaned the bathroom
5. vacummed the living room
6. asked for a honey-do list for this weekend when I work and he doesn't!

This was all on his own without any wifely nagging! Makes me think what did he do.... NOTHING; I just got the best husband ever! (Isn't he cute too with his new haircut!)


1 comment:

Kendra said...

Woah! I'm still hyperventilating that he mopped the kitchen floor and clean the bathroom, then asked for a list for more to do! Last week, Brian loaded, ran and then unloaded the dishwasher. Once in 13 years ain't bad, eh? You keep on making that man happy! He deserves it!