Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Our "Maiden" Blog


This is our 1st blog ever! We are Jaime and Curt; newlyweds as of February 9, 2008. (almost three months!) Our neighbor has a blog with her husband and family. They have wonderful photos, videos, and music to share with their family and friends. We thought we would copy as well. Even though we don't have any kids to post we do have two cute dogs. (but overly active) Curt and I met in December of 2006, became engaged in July of 2007 and had our wedding in February of 2008. We are pretty low key people who enjoy being outside, fishing, and golfing. Curt loves to hunt and I prefer to read. We both watch tons of movie and sadly love reality TV. Curt the The Deadliest Catch and me The Bachelor. (I know, for shame, not quality TV) Curt and I hope to begin a family sometime soon but hesitate because of having two house payments. Anyone interested in a Slinger condo? Curt moved into my home officially after the wedding and are patiently awaiting a sale of his. So for now the dogs get all of the attention!

2 comments:

Preston and Rachel said...

I love the blog! I am so excited that you did it, and so far your life looks pretty interesting to me.

Kendra said...

Hi, Jamie! This is great! I remember when Brian and I first got into photography...the Walgreens people (yes, kids, this was back when we only had something called "film") must have thought we were wacky for our cats! Hey, they were willing subjects! We will be checking often for updates!