Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn!!! I hope she picks Jacob...



Breaking Dawn is out and I'm excited about.... trying to show restraint in borrowing the book though. My neighbor friend Rachel got the book for a bargain of $1.99 after some gift cards and discounts! So I'm hoping to borrow to save the cost; however, we leave Thursday for a 4 day weekend up north and this is the perfect up north book so I may just have to go out and splurge! I know Curt would appreciate it; it is just him and I for an alone weekend (so excited!) and he loves to fish. Me? I get a little bored so this will help tide me over. We also have a portable DVD/IPOD player that I plan on taking to keep myself more pacified. I love being out on the boat and spending time with Curt but just waiting for those little fishies to come is too much! Hopefully we'll have some great fishing shots to share!

4 comments:

Kendra said...

lalalalalalalala, I'm not listening!!!! I just borrowed and read the first book from our babysitter last weekend!! Can't wait for her to get back from camp tomorrow so I can get the 2nd one!

Preston and Rachel said...

Preston won't be able to read the book until after next week, so that makes you next in line to read the book. Don't go out and buy the book, I will be done by Thursday, hopefully today or tomorrow. The kids are in school now, so if I read all day I won't be neglecting them, just the house.

Shela said...

Another Twilight fan!!!
Well, there's always Costco if you want to save some money. That's where I'm going to look for my copy!

For what it's worth... she should pick Edward.... haha.

Jaime, Curt& Josie said...

Thank you Rachel! Can't wait to read it... I am not going to let myself start it until we are officially up north; I will have to have Curt hide it away from me until then! Oh and are you going to put pics from the 1st day of school up? I want to see Avery's backpack! Thanks again--