Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Goodbye Purple Computer

A few weeks ago I blogged about getting a new Dell laptop...well we've only had problems since then. It worked well for a good week and then the eject button didn't work and then the touch keys on top didn't work and then the computer screeched at me and wouldn't turn on; a different issue on 3 different days. So they sent me a new one after about 3 hours on the phone. I got the new one and problems... the text size is small even on the largest setting, it doesn't use the full screen like the 1st one did, and it beeps when you try to watch a dvd or a video on the internet. So today I called again and they are paying to have it shipped back and I am being reimbursed. I was only on the phone maybe 5 mintues and they never asked what was wrong, if I wanted to exchange, etc. I think that they flagged my account and said refund her, don't deal with her after the last 3 hour bout!

1 comment:

Preston and Rachel said...

Hi Jaime,
So, I realized about a day after I left you the last comment that it wasn't you that had asked me about changing the size of the music player on your blog, so sorry about that. Tomorrow (Tuesday) Kendra has thrown together, and I am hosting a little book discussion about the Twilight books. We will start at 7:00, and we are really really hoping that you can come over and chat with us!