Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Harvest Time



This weekend my four year old niece came over for a bit so we decorated the outside of the house. We went to Steins and got the corn stalks, the pumpkins and the scarecrows. My sister helped us as well. We had a great time trying to manuever the paths at Steins with all that stuff piled onto the cart! So here is our house decorated for the fall. Makenzie has named the boy scarecrow Curt and the girl scarecrow Papa. Today I saw a squirrel run off with an ear of corn; it was very cute because the corn was as big as the squirell! Curt has cut me off and said I can not get anything else. I wanted to do orange lights but he said that was too National Lampoon! Just wait until Christmas Curt!

1 comment:

Preston and Rachel said...

Just today we had a squirrel show up at our front door with some corn. Somehow a rabbit then got it from the squirrel, and then the rabbit got scared away and a chipmink found it and drug it away. The whole time we were wondering where the corn came from in the first place-now we know.