Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Thanks for a great birthday!

Thanks everyone for a great birthday! We had a family get together on Saturday at my parents house since my brother had the girls for the weekend. My mother made my favorite cake of all time; white cake with peanut butter frosting! Delicious!
And of course I have been completely spoiled! Roses delivered to school, Wicked tickets, Guess leather bag and wallet, new Adidas, gift certificate to the spa, flowers and strawberry desert, little trinkets and big hugs from my students, lots of phone calls, and and an absolutely gorgeous Bulova watch. Granted I picked it out but with the help of a 25% store sale, then a 20% Goodwill coupon plus a giftcard from my sister and money from Curt's mom, Curt's grandma, and my grandfather I was able to get an amazing watch. Thanks everyone for spoiling me on my 32nd birthday!

No comments: