Monday, December 8, 2008

Maternity Clothes


So for the first time since being pregnant, I went shopping for maternity clothes; hitting all of the sale items up to 50% off! I didn't have to buy too much as my great friend Melisa gave me a box of maternity clothes to borrow; so between her spring/summer wardrobe and the long-sleeve shirts I just bought, I should be set for the last 4 months. Let me say though... those full panel belly stretch things that go over the baby bump REALLY, REALLY make you look pregnant! Most of my students don't know as I'm waiting until after Christmas to tell them but they might figure it out sooner! Here's a pic of my favorite shirt Melisa gave me; I think it is so cute! I've started to feel movement daily now since about Thanksgiving so I can start wearing the shirt!

3 comments:

Preston and Rachel said...

Hi Jaime, I saw down below that you have almost decided on a name. Are you going to share, or are you going to keep it a secret, or is it the name that we were talking about at my house? I really like the way that that name sounded with your last name. Sorry if I'm being to nosy, but I just can't help it I am pretty excited for you guys. Avery is even more excited, she loved hanging out with you the other day while she put on her make-up. She is still talking about it.

Jaime, Curt& Josie said...

It is the name we talked about at your house; I told it to Curt and he is in LOVE with the name for two weeks now; so it may be it! No-- it probably won't be a surprise but we want to feel it out first before sharing; so for now you are the lucky insider! Tell Avery I will have to come over for another visit to see her Christmas tree!

Jennie said...

I love the t-shirt. It's so appropriate. My maternity clothes consist of shirts and pants in bigger sizes, nothing too cute. But hey, I sit in a locked and caged room all day!