Sunday, December 14, 2008

St Nick's Photo

My mom is a holiday gift giver, Easter, 4th of July, Easter, Halloween...no holiday goes by without a little something for her grandkids. This past St. Nick, Chiquita (baby girl to be), also received a gift from Grandma. All of the grandgirls got matching Gap sweatshirts. So for now the Build A Bear teddy is sporting the Gap sweater...
My nieces are super excited for a baby to be coming to the family; espescially Makenzie who can't get enough of her dolls and babys. One afternoon, I showed her the outfits I'd collected over the past couple of weeks and later that night I found her showing Curt all of the outfits as she explained to him the ones that she had as a baby and wished she'd had too!
Karley is relieved it is a girl but is concerned with our choice of name; she wants to know if Curt approved of Chiquita as the "real" name. She also is very against me finding a babysitter and tells me she can be the babysitter. When I explain to her that both of us have to go to school; Karley always replies that she can take her with her...I'm sure her 4th grade teacher wouldn't mind that in the least!

No comments: