Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day of School




Here is Josie with her backpack ready to go to the babysitter for her first day!
What's in that bag? Bottles and a formula dispenser that will travel back and forth.
The rest of her things we will keep there so we don't have a lot to bring back and forth.
Denise (the babysitter) said it was a rough morning with tears and crying and Josie looking all around for me. But in the afternoon she was on the floor playing, talking, gurgling, rolling, and looking around. Hopefully tomorrow morning she will pick up where she left off. She even had smiles for Denise as we left for the day. Now for me? Tears when I left and as I walked to school and anxiety throughout the day since I knew she had a rough morning but I had many people checking on me throughout the day and then got calls tonight from my mom, my sister, and my dad checking on how we both faired our first day of school.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Such cute pictures! These should be on FB! Glad you made it through through the first week.