Monday, August 10, 2009

Jumping Josie



Josie has really wanted to be upright non-stop lately and always bouncing and kicking her legs so we decided to put together her jumperoo; a gift from Tracy and Trisha. She started by doing a lot of staring at everything, then a few bounces happened, and a few more. She still doesn't quite know what she's doing but she gets a smile/smirk every time she starts bouncing! This morning I put her in while I ate breakfast and when I went to take her out she started to fuss at me; she wanted to stay in longer.
**sorry, I don't know how to change the orientation.**

2 comments:

Preston and Rachel said...

Hi Jaime, the kids just got done watching the video of Josie about five times in a row (I just turned the lap top sideways for them). She is so cute and growing so fast. I love the hat that she is wearing. We love seeing all of your updates and what is going on with you guys.

Anonymous said...

We used to just sit and watch Jack bounce. We thought it was so funny! They get so excited once they have figured out they can bounce! She's getting so big! Have fun!