Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Sick Day Project

I've been home the past two days with some type of flu or virus going around. After sitting around yesterday all day sweating and aching; (I couldn't even nap I was so uncomfortable) I decided that today I would at least be productive and sweaty. So here is another one for my New Year's resolution; I bought these items this past fall to copy my friend Rachel who made one and posted it on her blog. This is going to go into the upstairs room as we work on turning it into a playroom. I really love the simplicity of the pictures and the colors. I think Josie will too!


Because I'm a crafter at heart but really need step by step directions. I had to track down the directions for this project. So if you are interested; it came from Rachel, who got the idea from Julie, who got it from this blog www.tinydecorblog.com Now everyone I went through has been given their props!

1 comment:

Preston and Rachel said...

I'm sorry that you aren't feeling well. The canvas looks great! You will have to post pictures of the playroom all done. Our kids really enjoy the one hanging in our nursery, and it is really cute, they are always talking about the random animals that are on it. Not many kids are familiar with the quahog or the narwhal. I hope that you get feeling better soon.