Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas Decorations

My nieces came over for a few hours this afternoon and helped us decorate for Christmas. Granted the decorating took an hour at most including the tree as we don't have a lot of decorations and we don't have a lot of space to even put decorations! So that's why the nativity scene is atop the microwave but for me it's a must to have the Nativity out during the Christmas season; goofy locale or not!

Curt and I with the doggies by the tree; our stockings hung from the window ledge with care.


Our Christmas tree in all it's shiny glory and the carefully placed Nativity Scene.
The girls had a lot of fun setting the nativity up and remebering the characters and parts they have played in our church's Christmas program.

3 comments:

Preston and Rachel said...

The kids were so excited when we came home from church and your Christmas lights were on outside. Avery said that they were beautiful!

Jaime, Curt& Josie said...

That Avery is such a sweet like girl to me! Tell her we got some more lights so that we could finish all of the bushes. One of these warm days coming, I am going to knock on your door and see if she would like to help finishing it off! jaime

Jennie said...

You have put me in the holiday mood. I'm christmas-ing the blog and hopefully we'll get our decorations up during our long weekend. Happy Thanksgiving!