Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's a ...

Girl!
We had our 2nd trimester ultrasound yesterday and saw a healthy baby. Being our first, neither of us realized how long this ultrasound would be; but it was a great 45 minutes of watching and smiling. The ultrasound tech said that we had a well-behaved baby because she kept positioning herself nicely for the shots and angles she needed. Right now she is about 8 inches and 9 ounces with a heartbeat of 143. Me; I'm up about 7 pounds so far so I'm happy with that considering we are halfway there but now I know let the gaining and growing begin!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited we get to have girls together. I hope they grow up as great friends. Congrats on the weight so far too. That's awesome. I'm up 17 pounds as of 26 weeks. But I am so hungry all the time.

Maria's Blog said...

I am so happy for you and Curt. Congratulations.

Preston and Rachel said...

CONGRATULATIONS! on the baby girl, and on making it half way. That really will be so fun for you and Jennie to have little girls together. I am sure that they will be best friends!