Saturday, November 29, 2008

I Hate To Be The One...


but I did not love Twilight the movie; now the books...phenomenal! Curt and I went and about 45 minutes into it I looked at him and said this is kind of "hokey" isn't it; he agreed. And then when Edward started to glisten and sparkle because he was in the sunlight; I was like if I hadn't read these books I wouldn't know what all the hub-bub was about! Towards the end though when James and his crew came around I enjoyed it a bit more; I thought the actress who played Bella was wonderful, and it made me like/appreciate Edward more than I did when reading the books. As we were leaving Curt said that it did make him want to read the books so maybe it was me coming in with too high expectations. I'm sorry to be the one; but I'd only give it *** stars.

1 comment:

Preston and Rachel said...

Hi Jaime, it was fun to talk to you today. Thanks for holding the mirror for Avery so that she could get all of her make-up on. Talmage came with me to pick her up from the party. It was so funny when we drove past your house he commented that Curt was home and asked me where I thought that Curt had been. I told him that Curt had gone hunting and he said "why, did they run out of food at their house or something?"
We had a good laugh over that one, so I just had to share it with you.