Monday, November 17, 2008

Merry Christmas!?!?!?

I've tried to contain the holiday cheer but I can't do it any longer! I admit that I have been listening to Christmas music in the car and the only reason I don't have lights outside is that it's been so cold the past week or so! Curt is leaving to go hunting so I have my dad lined up to get a Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving! I am halfway done Christmas shopping too! Usually I do it all "Black Friday" and wrap it too but I'm on the ball a little more this year. However, I bet there's tons of you shopped and wrapped and waiting! (Melisa!!!) So here's to the Christmas spirit with a new blog background! Maybe I can have Christmas music playing; Rachel can I have more than one playlist?

2 comments:

Preston and Rachel said...

I was actually just yestereday wondedring to myself if it is possible to have more thatn one playlist so that I could play christmas music. I will let you know if I find out. You guys missed out last week, we tried to stop by every day with a different treat but you were never home when we did. Avery has been talking about you constantly. She had her party on Saturday and half way through she noticed your car outside and asked if she could go and get you to come to her party. We promised her that we would have you and Curt come over another day, so let me know when you have a free evening and you want to hang out with 4 year old.

Jaime, Curt& Josie said...

Curt and I would love to hang out with a 4 year old! Does she know how to play Sorry or Candyland? We could have a game night in pajamas! I'm sorry I missed out on the treats; I'm sure they were delicious! Jaime