Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July Celebration!





The 4th of a July was a family filled day. We have our traditions that we've done for about 20 years now! We start the day with the Wauwatosa Parade. We always sit in the same spot and enjoy the show. Then we go over to my parents house for a BBQ. During the afternoon, the kids go over to the park for pony and camel rides as well as for field games. Then we all get together for the fireworks in the evening. We always sat in the same place but this year they switched the layout so my cousins and I were busy texting to make sure we all ended up together.
The 1st picture is my stylish cousin Justin who just graduated high school!
The 2nd photo is my sister Jodi with my cousin Ryan; the tattoo king.
The 3rd photo is Curt and I with my cousin Nicole.
The last photo was my favorite part of the parade!

No comments: