Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Eyebrows!

So I have been letting my eyebrows grow out for the past 2-3 months because the last stylist made them look like a , turned horitonally and things were starting to get scary! Today I finally went and had them waxed. I took my two nieces along for this field trip! (They loved seeing Auntie Jaime Lynn tortured but please don't try it at home girls!) Here are my before and afters. Why am I posting this? Because a friend, Maria, and I were talking about it and she didn't believe I would, so I did. I must say I like them much better and can look people in the eyes again. How strange is that; because my eyebrows were "bushy" I felt embarassed enough not to look directly at people? Sometimes it's the little things that control us too much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

vvvvhnhn