Monday, July 21, 2008

Favorite Games

Curt and I have been playing a lot more games lately; of course it's more me begging him to play with me and then we have a good time. For some reason he doesn't really enjoy playing board games too much. I always hear the story of him tossing a board game when he was losing as a child. (I've heard this both from his mother and his brother so it must be true!)

These are our favorites as of late...


Blockus- thanks Maria for the recommendation. My cousins really enjoyed this one too on the 4th of July. It is recommended by the Mensa group so since Curt and I play it and understand how to play it; that must mean we are really smart, right?


Sequence- this is Curt's favorite. My little sister Shaveonte got this for me one Christmas and Curt and I played it in Florida while we were visiting with his brother. We've since taught my family how to play it as well.


Rummikub-this is my favorite as you do a lot of moving the tiles around and swapping pieces. My family used to play this a lot but it was forgotten and recently pulled out again.

2 comments:

Maria's Blog said...

You should bring Blokus with you tomorrow to work, so we can play.

Jennie said...

And you should come early so we can all play together!