Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Makenzie!!



Today we celebrated my niece Makenzie's 4th birthday!
Makenzie has lots of energy and spunk! She loves to play with babies and be like her big sister.
The family went out to dinner and then came back to my parent's house for cake and ice cream!
My friend Jennie made the mermaid birthday cake for us. It was delicious!
Below is a video of us singing happy birthday to Makenzie; she didn't like all of the attention.

Listen to the greatest laugh out there!

(Click the play button to start the video snippet even if you don't see a picture.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mackenzie nice to hear you are full of spunk, I want to get you naked and give you my spunk for your birthday, mouth fist girly I love being sucked by toddlers, then I sit down an have you straddle me and we see how much c--k you can take up your tight little bum and finally I put just the tip in your heavenly p---y, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 4 year old p----y dripping spunk just how they all should be