Monday, October 20, 2008

Household Projects

We've been busy the past couple of weeks making changes in the house; both the way it looks and cleaning and downsizing so that we can make room for a little one!


1.)I've sewn pillows to match our new to us couch! Love the couch and love these pillows!


2.)Jodi and I painted the bathroom; I've been wanting to do this for months. Granted it was a bit of a fiasco; we had the first coat on before we realized it was the wrong color. The whole time it looked a little off but we said it's wet, it's because we're comparing it to the blue that was there, because it's getting darker outside, blah, blah, blah. But an hour later it was NO WAY this is different. I ordered a taupe-ish color and we got adobe! Nasty; but I didn't feel like staring over so I exchanged the original shower curtain and am going to live with it for a while.





3.)Curt and I cleaned the two hall closests. Doesn't look like there's much in there because more went into the garbage or off to Goodwill then went back in! If you can believe it we had to shove these doors closed before doing this task!

No comments: