Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Girl Crush is Returning


I will admit I love Jennifer Love Hewwitt; I think she is just beautiful and seems like a sincere, friendly girl. Granted I've never met her and probably won't so I am basing this on ????? Anyways, the Ghost Whisperer is returning tomorrow night; I love this show...Curt can't stand it. For awhile he banned me from watching it because I was having dreams and starting to hear "things". This summer though we signed up for Netflix and I've been catching up on all the seasons...granted I am only halfway through season 3 so I will have to DVR the episodes until I am done and can start watching her live! Jennifer is my girl crush; who is yours?

3 comments:

Maria's Blog said...

You are never going to believe this but I logged in to post the exact same blog about how I am in love with Kirby from Lipstick Jungle. Now I can't because it would look like I copied yours :( Anyways, miss you. Maria

Preston and Rachel said...

You and Preston will be able to bond over this one because he has a crush on her too.

Kendra said...

I have a girl crush on Gweneth Paltrow. I think she is gorgeous and poised!