Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our New Couch!

This past weekend Curt and I got a new couch; or new to us anyways but I love it! I have been talking for a year now about getting a new couch because ours is pretty warn out and the dogs have done a number on it so my dad's friend was downsizing from a home to a condo and was trying to get rid of a couch for $250. I saw it and loved it and bought it all in 5 minutes and we could afford it! The couch was only about 1 year old and sat in their "formal" living room so it was only used at bigger family get togethers...it's cushy and great. So now I am going to make 2 jumbo pillows to match! My mom said if I could do a quilt, then pillows would be simple. The quilt by the way is almost done as Thursday is our last class! Pics coming soon!

2 comments:

Maria's Blog said...

Do you post on your lunch break or when the kids are working. Maybe the time is just messed up on blogger:)

Jaime, Curt& Josie said...

I post during the lunch hour!!!! I do have a nice class this year and I could sneak it in when they are working but then I wouldn't be teaching and would be a slacker teacher! Curt's computer at home died now too so we are without a computer but are trying to pay off bills so I've been winging it as school!