Monday, October 27, 2008

Wickedly Good

This weekend Curt and I went down to Chicago to see the musical Wicked! It was a great plot line that I was not familiar with so it was very interesting to watch it all develop; I loved, loved, loved how they humanized the wicked witches of the east and west. Back in high school I was on the stage crew for plays so it's still interesting to me to see how they build and move pieces around on the stage. We attended a matinee show and had a little time to drive up and down Michigan Avenue to look at the shops before the show. We didn't do any shopping on Michigan Avenue; instead we saved our money and looked for the bargains at Pleasant Prairie Outlet Mall on the way back home!! And one last thing; thank goodness for GPS; to me it's invaluable...both in the big cities and the boonies!

Oh and no photos because I didn't check to see if the camera battery was charged and of course; it wasn't!!!!

No comments: