Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July Parade

One of my family's traditions is watching the Wauwatosa 4th of July parade. We always sit in the same spot and we always sit by my friend Jennie's family (usually that's her mom and Grandma Mae and kiddos) as well as with a variety of my aunts, uncles, and cousins. This year there was about 25 of us; a fun way to start Independence Day.



My soon to be sister n' law watching the parade with Collin.

He feel asleep soon after.



Josie waving her flag with Jodi. She really enjoyed watching the parade. Her favorite part...running in the street to get candy! After the motorcycles, mini cars, and horses came by she said "I wanna try; my try!" She's an adventurer that one.



Big love between Curt and my dad.


An attempt at a family photo. It was wayyyy sunny so we are all squinty but we're documented in all of our red, white, and blue glory :)

No comments: