Friday, July 1, 2011

Coliln's swim lessons

Collin has started infant swim lessons like Josie did.
He however did not lov it. He didn't cry or mind it but I could hardly get a smile out the little man and that is not typical at all. Hopefully our next class he feels more comfortable.
Josie is now in the toddler class which meets right after Collin's. She's doing very well; her love of water continues to be strong as well as trying new skills. She can blow bubbles, go under without swallowing, kick her legs on the back and tummy, as well as hang on the side of the pool and kick without me holding on. She's doing really well; this class is actually a bit easy for her because of her taking the infant class two times but it's a good reinforcer to learn about how to move in the water.
After their two swim classes, I drop them off at home with Curt and go on to my own water aerobics class with my sister. It's a busy night but we all get our exercise in!




No comments: