Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July Park & Fireworks

At the park before the fireworks Josie and my nieces got their faces painted, rode the ponies and camels, and played on some inflatables. Collin hung out sporting his mohawk and looking as handsome as ever.







A little pre-show sparklers


In her pajamas ready for the real ones...not sure how it was going to go!



This was Collin during the fireworks; he laid on my lap watching the entire show. During the loud bright bams, I covered his ears and eyes though. Not sure if it helped but he didn't flinch.


Here is Josie during the fireworks. After about 4 or 5 into them she started yelling hide, hide, hide and ran and hid behind my back. Then, she ended up with Jodi underneath her blanket.



After a while though she peaked out and watched. I think she liked them okay. Didn't love them but started to enjoy them. She liked talking about all the colors though as we walked back to the car.


No comments: