Friday, July 1, 2011

Blue Harbor Resort, Sheboygan

The first weekend school was out we headed up to Blue Harbor in Sheboygan for one night. It was my mom, Curt, myself and our two kiddos as well as my nieces. We were supposed to go in February for Valentine's Day/Anniversary but Josie got sick. We rescheduled for April around Spring Break but Josie got majorly sick again. So this was our third attempt at going and we went and Josie WASN'T sick.

Collin in front of the aquarium in the room.
Josie and my nieces peeking through the aquarium.


Collin ini the water. Looks like he likes it more than he actually did. He's not thrilled about water that is not warm and relaxing. Anything cool and he is grumpy about it. Quite the opposite of Josie who loved the lazy river, the leap frogs, the BIG tube ride that she went on with my niece.

No comments: